Chuck has almost 20 years in the medical device industry in the spine, orthopaedic, cranio-maxillofacial, cardiovascular, urology, and general surgery segments. Most recently, he was the Senior Product Manager for the thoracolumbar portfolio at Pioneer Surgical. Chuck was also the marketing driver for a new posterior cervical system at Pioneer. Additionally, he has worked for Synthes, Aesculap, and Mako Surgical. Remarkable trait: In addition to having a Bachelor of Science degree in Materials Engineering from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Chuck speaks Russian as well as some German, Italian, and Finnish.
- We offer safe and effective products to healthcare providers and work with them to enhance the health and quality of patients' lives.
- We always deal with our customers in a fair and forthright manner, maintaining the highest level of integrity.
- We are committed to responsible, reliable customer communication that empowers their right to informed choice.
- We are committed to listen to and learn from our customers, so that we may deliver the products and services that meet and even exceed their expectations.
- We protect the privacy of personally identifiable information about customers, patients, employees, business partners and other individuals.
- Our non-negotiable standards require our suppliers, agents, subcontractors, and their employees to demonstrate the highest levels of honesty, integrity and fairness.
- We pursue mutually beneficial relationships with our suppliers and business partners.